iLink Fleet Solutions, Inc wants to help protect your fleet, your drivers, and your business with accident avoidance systems and our additional products. iLink offers real-time alerts to reduce distracted driving, claims, loss, and injuries because we know that the human and financial impact of an accident is great.
Learn More About Our Accident Avoidance System
iLink is an Official Distributor of Mobileye Because We Believe in Working with the Best, in Order to Give Our Customers the Best.
The Mobileye 6 Series accident avoidance system reduces the risk of collisions by warning the driver with both visual and audio alerts in real-time, this gives critical seconds to avoid or mitigate a collision.
When 2 seconds can make all the difference, it’s imperative that your accident avoidance system acts quickly and in real-time.
The Mobileye accident avoidance system camera scans the road ahead as an algorithm examines the scene and detects other vehicles, pedestrians, motorcyclists, bicyclists, lane markings, and speed limits. This puts technology that never sleeps and is never distracted right on your dashboard, preventing collisions, saving lives, and saving money.
Five Safety Features in One Comprehensive Accident Avoidance System
1. Forward Collision Warning System, Including Urban Forward Collision Warning System
2. Lane Departure Warning System
3. Pedestrian Detection & Warning
4. Headway Monitoring & Warning (Tailgating)
5. Speed Limit Indicator
Our Additional Products:
Geoforce Track & Trace Solutions for Field Asset Tracking
Geoforce Track & Trace includes asset location and retrieval, rental invoice auditing, service delivery verification, inspection compliance, equipment maintenance alerts, and more! All in the world’s smallest industrial-grade GPS satellite tracker.
Geoforce Can Help You:
- Track your equipment
- Improve your response time
- Strategize field operations more accurately
- Verify services delivery
- Confirm rental invoices
- Prevent billing disputes
- Verify maintenance is up-to-date
- Decrease downtime on jobs
- Confirm equipment is certified
- Cut capital expenses
- Turn equipment faster
- Improve asset utilization
BeWhere Industrial Beacons for Tracking Moving Assets
BeWhere uses Bluetooth beacons to transmit data through tablets, smartphones, telematics, and Bluetooth or WiFi gateways to the cloud. By utilizing Bluetooth, BeWhere tracking can be displayed on your smartphone or from its website. BeWhere can also integrate with 3rd party software, such as asset or inventory management, telematics or dispatch programs.
BeWhere tracking is waterproof, rugged for the road, has a 2-year battery life, and up to 250-meter range. And these beacons don’t just measure real-time location and proximity, but light exposure, temperature, and impact, all while providing both audible and visual signals if an item is out of range and being left behind.
GeoTab Customizable Fleet Tracking
Whether your business needs GPS location, VIN, Driver ID, and basic IOX support with the GeoTab Base plan, or driver coaching and collision detection with the WorldWide ProPlus plan, GeoTab allows you to have the exact amount of control and knowledge about your fleet tracking and management that you need.
The wide plan options and customizable solutions make GeoTab simple yet encompassing for large international companies as well as small local businesses, giving each the data they want and nothing they don’t.
GeoTab Was Designed with the Needs of Your Fleet in Mind:
- Fast and Accurate Vehicle Data
- Gain accurate data on your fleet’s location, driving behaviors, vehicle performance, and more
- Digital Driver Coaching
- Help your drivers follow the laws of the road with live and intelligent driver coaching
- Collision Detection & Notifications
- Know your fleet’s data on acceleration, braking, cornering, and collisions and have it automatically uploaded with email or desktop alerts
- Authentication, encryption, and message verification all protect your vehicle tracking device and network, keeping you secure for every mile
- Durable Design
- GeoTab is designed in flame-retardant black ABS, an engineered plastic that is resilient, strong, and durable
Contact iLink to Learn More About Our Mobileye Accident Avoidance Systems & Other Products for Your Fleet
iLInk is here to help make the roads a safer place for your drivers, others, and your business. Contact us today to learn more about what we offer, our products, and installation.
Let’s all do our part in making the roads safer. From fleets of 5 to 500,000, we are here for you.